Seems I can't catch a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out that my husband isn't divorced from his wife. We thought he was cause she was suppose to send the divorce decree. well come to find out she's waiting for my husband to hit he's 10yr mark in the army to recieve half his retierment!!! need some help here!!!!!!!!!!! this women is crazy and sick in the head she told there 8yr old that my husband was died so when she pulled this stunt I knew exacty what she was after

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• She should be in contempt of court, that should have been order and fullfilled. See if he can file the decree and speak wth a lawyer quick
    Ministerswife

Answer by Ministerswife at 4:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• That makes your husband a polygamist - that's illegal. Get a lawyer.
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• How did the military allow you to marry him and get on as his dependent on base without the divorce decree? You need two fix that fast
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• O I'm so sorry your having to deal with all of that. Hopefully you can find a lawyer and get it dealt with and fast.
    You say husband, are you two actually married or ? Just asking..
    amber_1024

Answer by amber_1024 at 4:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2009