husband has a secret account on yahoo

my husband has a secret account on yahoo i know bc i looked to see what all screen names has been signed in on our laptop bc he likes to make new ones so i seen a new one and i asked him about it and i tried to get on but he didnt put his real name n made up a birthday bc i tried his so i want to see whats on it bc he wont tell me and i want to know if he has been talking to any girls like he did before bc if he has been then im through with this so if sum1 could plz tell how i could look on it and find out why he has to hide things and see what hes been doing plz tell me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• My Dh has 3 different yahoo accounts and I know the passwords to 2 of them so he made another one. I will eventually learn the password to that one. I know how you feel dear I've been there. Just get sneeky.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 4:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• theres a cd u can get idk where but it keep track of passwords n everything typed.. its for parents to watchs their kids activity.. or in ur case ur husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Why,Why
    Please explain to me why are you sneaking round trying to find passwords, you don't trust him- leave -He lies-leave
    Empty threats don't work.Demand info or else and mean it.
    Ministerswife

Answer by Ministerswife at 4:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• if he has another email on there you can request for the password to be sent. my husband is easy he uses the same password for everything, im serious EVERYTHING has the same damn password. other than that though i dont know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• http://www.webwatchernow.com/monitoring-software/consumer/index.html?gclid=CIKgwpiEhp0CFQRM5QodJCjCbw

dont know how much it cost
    Anonymous

• you obviously dont trust him because of what he has done to you in the past...so why are you still with him??? That is the question you have to ask yourself. If you are only with him so you wont be knocked out of your "comfort zone" you really need to reevaluate your relationship with him. I am a single, struggling, working mom. I found out my ex husband cheated on me on a Saturday and i filed for divorce on monday. I would rather struggle for the rest of my life than to let a man make me question my self worth or turn me into a jealous beotch...which usually happens. You are better than that, honey. Leave his sorry a$$ and move on with your life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• http://www.smartcode.com/downloads/watchdog-monitor.html
    Anonymous

• well i tried to send it to an alternate email but idk what he put it as n he made his birthday dif i tried our sons his moms n sisters unless he put he lived sum where else im not sure but he says he dont remember but it wasnt long ago that he made it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• hun just make one yourself with a fake name an try getting him to talk to u on that one an if he thinks somethings up act as if u have no clue but make sure u dnt save it on ur labtop or he will know ur doing it
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My DH did that. he had a secret myspace page. wher he was "single" & had no kids. He did it to meet women. He ended up havin' an emotional afffair due to it. I am NOT saying that is what your DH is doing but to me, there is NO reason to hide stuff like that unless he is doing stuff he doesn't want you to know
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009