Am i the only pregnant woman who pee's every 2-3 hours throughout their entire pregnancy?

I know they say its suppose to die down after the 1st trimester and pick up again in the 3rd, but with both my pregnancies i pee every 2-3 hours, and im tired of waking up at night! I want rest before the new baby keeps me up all night!

NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Asked by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 4:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mine was like that too, well i'm 35 weeks now and i pee about every hour. i think your body does that to get you used to waking up in the middle of the night. i take tylenol pm or benadryl if i have to get up early that way i stay asleep a little longer, and drink more water in the morning than the evening.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Hmmm so far my answer is yes. I am only 8 weeks but I only have to go a couple of times a day. It is night time that is bad for me...
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i peed every 30mts to every hr!!1 it sucked i would get up 4-5 times a nite to pee
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I pee constantly, here lately I've been having to go at night.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i've been like that throughout my entire pregnancy & it's just getting worse now that i'm getting closer...
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 4:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• you ladies are making me feel better. Kind of, lol it still isn't going to help my getting up 5 times a night, although MANDIELYNN, good point on getting me used to it for when baby comes.
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 4:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• oh my land No you are not alone! i pee so much..eww so annoying
    M2B2010

Answer by M2B2010 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I also pee every 30 -60 minutes. If I have to be in the car for an hour I have to go sooo bad! I am getting up a lot at night too. I am only eight weeks. Just one more pregnancy "gift"! LOL
    stassy77

Answer by stassy77 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2009