Would you do the spider spray or no?

Last month I lived through a scene in a horror flick. My hubby dressed my baby girl and put her in the high chair waiting on me to feed her. When I entered the kitchen I wondered what type of hat he put on her head... it was no hat it was a GIANT HAIRY SPIDER!

Tomorrow, because of the situation a month prior, my apartment will be sprayed for spiders. I am having second thoughts. Other than that one giant spider, the only spiders we see are common house spiders.

We will have to evacuate for six hours. My concern is that I have a cat and a baby of crawling age.

Would you do the spider spray?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 4:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• surprisedThis reminds me of that movie "Arachnophobia" my dh is terrified by spiders and snakes for some reason he just don't like them. I like the little tiny ones I hear they are good luck but that is just me I am alittle supertitious...lol

Now before they do this treatment for the spiders make sure you ask them this question just to have a piece of mind at ease. GL

I can not believe the spider on your baby's head was that huge that is so scary I would have screemed and it would have giving me the hivey jivey's....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• OMG. I am so scared of spiders that I would probably move - to another city! lol. jk...but I am so petrified and disgusted when I see any type of bug, we have problms with centepedes in the lowest level of our house. ... i ended up searching out an environmentally and child friendly way to kill them...maybe you could do the same for spiders ? Otherwise I would double check with the people spraying on exactly where they are spraying and keep baby away, and what they would recommend since you do have a child and pet.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 4:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2009