Would you be able to stop doing what your are doing?

I am a sahm and have plenty on my plate (what mom doesn't) anyway here I am cleaning and doing stuff around the house when all of a sudden my dh calls me into the bedroom (he works nights) here I am thinking wtf is he calling me he is usually asleep anyway I walk in and he is ready to you know I am like wtf no not right now I am too busy he's like well stop everything what you are doing and get in here. I am like ok how do I get into this if I have all this mess in my head. I go in there and try to relax (but can't) then finally I try to concentrate and omg!!!!
Sometimes those out of blue lovemaking is the best. So ladies if ever you just feel flat out not doing it just do your best and you will get yours...oohlala :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Usually we only do it at night once our daughter is in bed.
    So the day has wound down and I have nothing to do.

www.mamasaurus.net
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Join Him! Are you trying to make us other SAHMom's jealous!?!?!?!?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• *rolls eyes*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I would totally stop. I have that same living situation now. My fiance works nights. We are getting married next month so I will definitely be in the bedroom when the baby goes down for naps. I do NOT care how messy the house is, lol. I have lost time to make up for, lol.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 4:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• hey anon :25 ur not really anon if u post mamasaurus lol.. u posted that NOT anon on another post..

we do it once all 4 kids are in bed the other day 2 kids were takin a nap and the 2 others were watchin tv my dad was in the house so we walked outside and did it behind the house lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yeah I'd stop

Answer by admckenzie at 4:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yep, we do that all the time. It IS hard to switch from making breakfast/washing dishes, thinking about all the laundry I have to do, and what appointments we have to get to that day TO having sex. But with that type of (stupid) schedule, that is what we have to do. But like you said, it is usually worth it. Only thing is that it exhausts me, so I have to build up my energy again to get going with my day.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• DH does this all the time. I'm used to it and dont mind. But I will say no if the kids are up and running around.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 10:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2009