were you more or less aactive the day you went into labor?

ill be 39 weeks tomorrow...for the past 2 days ive had menstrual cramps-mostly when i wake up, but nothing too bad...ive also cleaned and organized like crazy...gotten up at like 3:30 am for the past 2 days to clean and stuff! I also wake up to not just go pee, but i am STARVING when I wake up!!! Last thursday i was 1cm and very soft...

Today, i got out of bed around 6, after laying there for an hour with menstraul type cramps, just knowing there would be bloody show when i wiped, but there wasnt =/ but i just dont feel like doing ANYTHING today! I hve been cleaning like crazy for 2 days now, and all of a sudden today i havent gotten off of the couch it seems like!

Just wondering if you were active before your labor started??

Im so ready =D

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 4:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Night before I went into labor I sped walked in walmart. Most walking I did the whole time I was preggo [bad I know lol]. Morning after I woke up in a puddle :]

www.mamasaurus.net
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I'm in the same situation as you. I'm 39 weeks and have had cramping for the last few days and have been picking up the house. I have wanted to go for walks to see if that would help, but have had no motivation to do it. I'm going to try to go for a long walk tonight and see if that will help. Also, I've been eating pinneapple and having sex.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• well good luck!!!!!!! Ive tried everything =/ me and my husband literally went to wal mart and walked 12 laps around the store...nonstop, it was ridiculous!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 6:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2009