I am due next week but i dont think i can take much more, any suggestions on how I can make this baby come NOW?

MommaValach

Asked by MommaValach at 4:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My due date was 9/22. I wanted the 9/9 baby so I tried everything to make little Tristan come out. He came out on 9/14. Here's my list of advice that I gathered from lots of people:

Sex
    Pineapple juice, pineapple popsicle, pineapple anything
    walking (althought I walked 2 miles per day up until the day I gave birth- so if you are a walker this wont work)
    driving down a bumpy road (my husband's grandma said to drive over rail road tracks- she had 11 kids!)
    washing the floors on your hands and knees
    laundry
    pulling weeds- this is what worked for me I was pulling the weeds and my water broke less than 12 hours later.

Good Luck... Hope this helps! I did all of the above.
    MaWolf

Answer by MaWolf at 4:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• What's going on? How can you make yourself more comfortable?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• You've waited 8 months and you can't wait two more weeks?
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• mommykkay that was not very nice...i am sure she is done for, she is most likely tired of being pregnant and just wants to hold her baby already. heck i am 36 weeks and i feel like i have been pregnant forever and every week i see my doc i beg her to take my little girl out. so i feel your anziety(sp?). GL find anything that works for ya let me know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• nothings ever worked for me and i even had my membranes stripped cause my baby was so large and had extra fluid. she held on til the day before her due date. i was almost worried she may not come on due date and all over when she got so close to it. i feel like i'm ready to go but to early for me to try any of the above. gl
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009