Needing some serious help in the bedroom

Hello-
Ok, so recently, my husband and I had a wonderful night together and made some amazing love (reguardless of the same old moves). Anyway, when we were done and laying next to each other, I hinted a make-out session for old time sake. He proceded to tell me that he doesn't like to make-out after sex. WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?!? Anyone have a solution to that one?
Also, any advice for a girl who's man wants her to take "more control" in bed? I have gained quite a bit of weight after having our first child and am fighting the battle of a life time to get it gone. I don't feel as sexy or as comfortable to "take control."

DAjZeZnLE

Asked by DAjZeZnLE at 4:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I wish I had answers for you, I feel the same way. I haven't had a kid recently though, I have just gained it. Sometimes I feel like it doesn't matter because he is with me and I know he loves me. Other times I feel like he probably didn't expect my body to change so much.
    san-1

Answer by san-1 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• im a plus size girl also, (after baby), and my husband had hinted around taking control also. I took his hints, and started to act like him when he wants sex. So now when he gets in the bed I would start doing what he normally did to me, then I just jump on IT!! lol, the first time I did it, it shocked him so much that he layed in silence after it was over for 10mins, just trying to process what had just happened. Theres been times Ive woken him up out of his nap "riding him", lol. now he never know what ima do....bottom line thats your husband and your dick...if he aint said nothing about your body dont sweat it so much.he loves you..loose the weight gradually but dont let it damper your sexlife. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• He's not going to care about your weight, he's going to care about what you are doing to him. I love being in control in the bedroom. SO won't allow it but when I was dating other men it was great. I had no problem throwing a guy down on the ground or push him on the bed and mount him like a stallion. I had no problem holding his arms down (next to his head) then putting my legs there and straddle his face until he did what a good man should. WOO HOO!!!!! I miss those days. I"m a plus size gal and I've never had a complaint about anything. It's all about the action and the attitude, not my looks.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• well I use to feel the same way as u did until I brought a little more spice back into our love life. I got in touch with a personal consultant name krista with slumber parties and she have taught me a lot and even advise me to look into this as a carrer . So I did My website will be available soon where you can shop from the privacy of your home are if you ever in New Orleans get a few of your ladies friends together to have the time of their lives while you receives a free shopping spree on thing that will changs your love life forever. but to give you a direct answer on your question. You should change the mood to relaxing with dinner stright from work then a soothen bath for relaxtion and some sexy lingerie through it all followed by amassage then blindfold him and fun with him the blindfold helps with the image greatly. hope this help
    MomNdemand

Answer by MomNdemand at 6:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I don't like to make out after sex either. When it's done, it's done. Give me a kiss, say you love me, and good night!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:52 AM on Sep. 23, 2009