MY HUSBANDS PRIORITIES IS SCREWWDDD UP!!!

my hubby works 2 jobs..the 1st he has to be to by 10am and the 2nd by 1045pm. he waits until the last possible moment to leave the house. 1 time he was 45 mins late..and still moping around like he didnt kno the time. it annoys me so bad...I argued and fussed about him being more responsible about goin to work. this morning when I got up he was watching the football game that he had recorded...it was 9:58am! I was like you are late for work...he responded "I wana finish watching this"..i dunno what else to say to him. at his second job (10:45pm) sometimes he leave at 11:30 even later..one time he just didnt go, and didnt even call out. We are in a recession and people are losing jobs everyday, he say they dont say anything to him when he's late..I said it dont mean they not watching. Im just tryna deal with him and that, but man, its major turnoff! i told him, if he lose his job he loses his family! is that wrong to say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• nope i agree ive stuck by my man and he s lost the last 2 jobs hes had over stupid stuff like that and we have a 6 month old baby i told him the same thing i said if u lose this job its over u lose ur family if u cant handle the responsibility i will do my self
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• He'll probably lose his job over something like that. It's important to live your life with integrity, but some people just have to learn the hard way.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I agree with you. It was the right thing to say

Answer by admckenzie at 5:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• It's not wrong to say. They would have told him that the day he got fired any how. lol
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 5:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• thank you guys....cause I would seriously leave him if he lost his jobs over something stupid. Wouldnt divorce him over that...but we would have some serious issues!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I would try to get him to go for counseling. It sounds like he has some serious responsibility issues.If he wont go maybe you can go to learn how to separate, leave it his problem and learn how to deal with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Sep. 23, 2009