What do you think when you see a grown woman walking around town in her pajamas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I usually see that at Wal mart. I usually think how lazy are you that you can't pull on a pair of pants, even sweats and a tshirt? Or the fuzzy slipper thing. I see so many younger women walking around wearing a complete outfit, jeans, fixed hair and then they are wearing fuzzy slippers. Whatever, SO and I usually laugh and then get on with our lives!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I think...good for her! she's not concerned about appearances.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I think that they were comfy. I go all over the place in my pajama pants and a t-shirt. Usually it's at night and I forgot to get something that I need the next morning and I just don't care and I just go to the store in my pajama pants and a t-shirt. Or I'm having I don't really care moment because the kids are doing something that is driving me nuts. But I have never worn fuzzy slippers in public. Probably just because I don't own any.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I think lazy. And I HATE the fuzzy slipper thing. I never leave the house in pajamas. I have left in sweatsuits, but they're nice and clearly not jammies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I find it to be immature. The only time I have left my house in my PJ's is when my husband was so ill, I had to drive him to the ER. Even then, I threw a trenchcoat over myself. But, to each their own. I just ignore it.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 5:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• id say lazy and obviously dont care about there apperance which is a bad thing. pjs are for at home(my opinion)
    brikay1

Answer by brikay1 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Well I could care less.... 

Personally I don't care about something as superficial as Clothing, Its not a Bad thing to care about more important things then Looks.... Looks are not everything...

babonwy

Answer by babonwy at 5:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I think that are lazy to be honest. I get dressed within a few minutes of waking up. It takes MINUTES to toss on a pair of clean jeans and a clean shirt. I have gone out in public in sweats a few times because we travel a lot and it's convenient at airports to be in sweats and slip on shoes when going through security. I HATE the feeling of being sloppily dressed even though quite a few other travellers are similarly dressed. Blech! I would never be caught running errands in pj's or sweats though. Not even at 2am for an emergency trip to the ER, I'd put jeans on first, unless I was being taken out on a stretcher via ambulance.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I think it's revolting. Have a little respect for yourself and those around you and actually get dressed when you leave the house. It takes a few seconds to put on jeans and a fitted t-shirt and run a brush through your hair. The other day I had to run out and pick up our CSA veggies in yoga pants and a baggy t-shirt due to a variety of laundry disasters (baking, painting, kiddy science, mud...) which meant I literally didn't have a thing to wear, at least as far as pants were concerned. I was mortified and dreading anyone seeing me. I know it doesn't bother some people, I know some people who walk around like that all the time, but like it or not we are all judged on our appearance and if you look like you don't give a crap then people will assume that you really don't give a crap. Not the image anyone wants to project.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• its only funny if they are wearing the... like matching button up shirt. otherwise i dont care i walk around everywhere in my basketball shorts
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:41 PM on Sep. 22, 2009