Whats the best ways to get pregnant?

My husband and I are trying for our 3rd child. We have two little boys. I have had two miscarriages lately and my doctors think it is from my cancer. I have lung cancer...We are trying to get pregnant with our 3rd child...Any suggestions?

evilmomof2boys

Asked by evilmomof2boys at 5:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• aww sry ur going through that.. I would say get ur egg his sperm and another person to carry the baby for you. since he thinks the cancer is making u have miscarriages theres prob no chance of u carrying it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I want say talk to a fertility doctor before making any decision but I think trying in position that would make you organsm is known to give you a greater chance of being pregnant,because your muscle will pull the sperm to the egg . I know someone that was having a hard time caring a baby full term but she didn't give up and months later she gave birth to a healthy baby boy. it will happen keep the faith..... Good luck
    MomNdemand

Answer by MomNdemand at 5:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• ty so much MomNdemand.
    evilmomof2boys

Answer by evilmomof2boys at 5:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• have sex regularly, not just at special times. A newer study advises this over other methods. but many cancer treatments can cause really bad problems in pregnancy. You may want until after treatments and definitely talk to both your OB and the specialist treating your cancer to figure out the best game plan. very sorry to hear you're going through this.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 6:24 PM on Sep. 22, 2009