Abnormal heartbeat with my unborn baby?

I went for my 28 week check up today, and my doctor told me the found on my last ultrasound that the baby had an abnormal heart beat. He said once the baby is born they will check it out and run some test. Has this happened to anyone or heard of this??? Any answer will help. Im really scared and worried for my unborn baby.

ToberzMama

Asked by ToberzMama at 5:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Health

• I would do what research you can to find out what the most common causes of this are and go from there. I will say that my dd had 4 heart defects when she was born and had surgery at 8 months. Now she is an overall healthy child. They can do amazing things now to fix babies hearts. It is scary and I am so thankful my second dd didn't have any defects. Good luck to you.
    Katysmom

Answer by Katysmom at 10:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2009