You ever wonder why you So have been in the bathroom so long?

I know mine takes his shit and he always plays with his self. I seem to catch him in the act. Man I get so upset. Anyone want to share there story?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• My mans always in the bathroom, I get suspicious and walk in, mostly he's taking a crap, but I don't like when he locks the door I freak out cause I don't know what he's doing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• When I was with my sons father he would go in the bathroom turn on the shower and sit on the toilet to text his other woman. So glad he's my ex.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 5:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• mostly its their 'me' time, they 'read' magazines and stuff
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• mine just takes his dumps. nothing else or nothing more. he's predictable. my son reads which ticks us off cause it's always right when he has to clean that all of a sudden he needs to take his dump. yeah right
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• my hubby always craps with the door wide open (he has no shame lol) he is never in there for long b/c i dont think he like his smell lol...but what gets on my nerves is when he wants me to come see the massive dump he just left! ew lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 5:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• It doesn't bother me if my hubby takes 10 minutes to himself to use the bathroom.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 5:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• If my man has been drinking and is in the bathroom for too long, I have to check on him because he has passed out on the toilet more then once. Thank goodness he doesn't drink all the time or he'd be out the door.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Nope cuz I know exactly what he is doing. Shittin and reading a playboy..then when done shitting he reads the playboy some more...lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I don't really think I want to know what my bf is doing in the bathroom. I don't care if he's playing with his ding-dong, looking at mags or pooping....as long as he is out of it and uses the air freshener if necessary before I need to go I could care less.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 5:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My SO is hardly ever in there... The only time he really seems to need to pee is when I'm in there takin a bath or shower and shavin... Then he wants to stare at me and talk... That annoys the crap outta me!!! lol
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2009