eye splled thes rong (hahahaha)

maybe we should just give a badge to those ppl who go around and have nothing better to do than correct grammer and spelling. that way we know who to look out for?? does the spelling really matter? so what if they didnt conjugate the verb right.....we all get what the questions mean.....unless its totally scrambled....then, ignore it. maybe you oughta go volunteer at a local elementary so you can get your correction fix...........ok i'm done venting, feel a lil better now :-p

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I usually only say something when it's so screwed up you can't even make out what they are saying or if they are trying to talk down to someone else and in the end make themselves look even more like a fool by misspelling their trash talk. Also another one are those who try to portray themselves as so "smart" yep misspell the simplest words.

BTW, it's "Grammar" (sorry had to! heh)

KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 5:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Hahahahaha I know, little NitPickers they do it on purpose, if someone said something to me about that I'd ignore it and move on I don't give a shit! Trolls there's all different kinds on CM!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Du yoo no yoo speld stuf rong? I agree.... grammatical errors or fumbled fingers on a key board is no reason to insult a person.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• ppl have said this b4 and no one stops so u waisted ur time and now so have i.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Mommarox4683

I totally agree : )
    mcdthree

Answer by mcdthree at 5:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• although my wasted is spelt wrong lol go figure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Alot of people also say something because the spell check button is right near the button your press to submit. It takes 2 seconds to click it and change your errors.

KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 5:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I think people jump in out of complete disbelief that it would even happen. There is a huge difference between "grammatical errors and fumbled fingers" and people who are proud to not spell easy words correctly. That is what boggles the mind.

On a personal note though spell check has destroyed my ability to use my brain to spell.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2009