Does any one know how i can get a say-at-home job?

mommymae06

Asked by mommymae06 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

•  

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• http://www.ucanworkathome.info/hopenow
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do to help support my family from home. Let me know if I can help with questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My profile is packed with info on what I do from home. You can also go to www.IBOplus.com/ChristinaDennis or www.ApFlexPlus.com/ChristinaD to get tons of info and see lots of great videos on the company and all the great benefits =)

Good Luck with your search.
    Christina Dennis
    770-728-9938
    Christina51505-Yahoo IM
    Daily Pay & Benefits with NO selling or cold calling
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 5:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• YES! I work at home with my two young boys at home with me and I absolutely love it! The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to talk with you and answer any questions that you have! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Hi There! My name is Megan. I had my daughter in March of 2009 and immediatly knew that I wanted to be home with her as much as possible. I looked for a while for a way to earn a reliable income from home. Some of the things I found were scams, others were not what they promised to be. I recently found a wonderful 24 year old, BBB and inc 500 company. This company is rock solid and that is why I want to share it with you. If you are like me and need to stay at home but also need to earn a great income, with a legit company then please visit my website

www.workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn

Once you get to my website, click the Get More Info Now button! I will contact you shortly after you request the information!
    This just might be what you have been looking for too!

- Megan
    meg424@rocketmail.com
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 10:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Real Work @ Home Jobs are tight, everyone is applying for them, lots of competetion.

Here is something that may help with sorting all these Work @ Home Biz Opps.

Click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• This is an awesome opportunity with a 17 year old company that just launced out a brand new pay structure. This is work from home job. Go to www.APFlexPlus.com/AGreaterFuture and look it over. You can email us at agreaterfuture@yahoo.com
    mommyto2boys77

Answer by mommyto2boys77 at 12:34 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:00 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• YES! I have a 9 month old and another on the way and I work from home! I work with an awesome team of moms who help each other and others make income from home. We work for
    ourselves, not by ourselves! Free websites, Receive support and step-by-step training.
    NO Selling/ Stocking Products/ Billings or collections.
    Such a great feeling to be home with my family.
    I would love to tell you more about what I do and how to reach financial freedom!
    Devan

Take a look at my website:
    www.able2behome.com
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 23, 2009