Tightwad or not?

First some background:
So BIL lives with his parents (my inlaws) he took his sweet time to graduate college while still living at home. He pays no bills and has been at his new job for over a year now. He makes over 90k and again he pays no bills and my MIL still pays his car insurance and his cellphone bill. So my daughter had her birthday party and he came ate at my house ate at the party and ate dinner at my house and had breakfast here the next day and didn't give his niece jack for her birthday! That cheap bastard!!!!!!! Nothing! I swear he is so effen cheap! He is always bitching about how expensive stuff is at the store! Hello?! He doesn't pay for anything no bills nada! We are surviving one one income with 2 kids and you come over to mooch and eat our food! Seriously! Thanks for listening, I feel better now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My sister did the same exact thing to us. Granted she works & pays her own bills, but so do my husband and I. Yes, we invited her. BUT we did not invited her to come over, eat all our food, take a nap on my couch DURING the party, & not bring her niece a gift. I wouldn't show up at a party for my grandma without a gift much less a CHILD'S birthday party. Some people are rude as hell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Did you invite him?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yes there is nothing like a good old vent to make you feel better!!!!!what does he do with his $?

Answer by older at 5:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• OP HERE~~
    No we didn't. He doesn't have kids and it was a children's party so I didn't see the point.We only invited people with kids and the grandparents. He came on his own with his parents.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• OP HERE~
    What does he do with his money?

Puts it in the bank. Which is great, but he needs to pay his own way. He never pays for his food when we eat out. UGHHHH!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Next time he whines about what things cost, ask him..."When is the last time you actually paid for anything yourself?" Seems rude but maybe he will get the point of how blessed he is to make $ and have mommy paying the bills.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• OP here~~

Thanks ladies! I am feeling better now :o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• IMO you need to MYOB when it comes to living with HIS mom and dad. How do you know he doesn't pay bills? You really need to MYOB! JMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• To Anon 6:12pm!
    How do I know he doesn't pay bills? Because his mom my MIL talks about it all the time! How the hell am I not minding my business? HELLO? It was my daughter's party he attended without being invited! Sounds like YOU need to mind your business since obviously you didn't READ my post! Idiot!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Anon 6:12, sounds like you are a cheapskate too and the OP hit a nerve LMAO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2009