Has anyone had thier baby have a choroid plexus syst in their ultrasound?

I got a call from my doctor today and they found a choroid plexus cyst on the babies brain. I was a wreck but then I read online that its not as bad as it seems. I go Thurs for a Level 2 ultrasound. Didnt know if anyone has been thru this and has any suggestions...

spauldunnbaby

Asked by spauldunnbaby at 5:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im 37 weeks now I found out my baby had 2 on the brain when i was 20 weeks I was a wreck crying I was really worried I WAS GOING TO THE DR EVERY 2 WEEKS FOR A ULTRASOUND both cyst are now completely gone it usually goes away around your 27 or 28 weeks or after but before birth just relax dont read about it online it only made me worry more some sites make u worry alot good luck to u! you can send me a pm if you have any questions take care
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• At my 18 Week ultrasound they said the baby had 2 cysts on her brain but that it would do nothing to her developmentally and that they go away before birth. We do have a follow up ultrasound but the doctor told me its nothing to be concerned with. So lets hope its not :)
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 10:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2009