Do you think your husband is your soulmate?

I do believe that my husband is my soulmate--truly meant for me and me for him and that we were meant to be together.

2coolmama

Asked by 2coolmama at 9:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• Honestly I do not think so I am not sure that there is such a thing as a soul mate!
    elliebbyblu1980

Answer by elliebbyblu1980 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• normally yes...tonight NO! LOL!
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 9:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Well, contridictory to most people opinions I do KNOW that my husband and I are truly soulmates. In the last four years of dating, living together and now married, we have not had one fight. We've had our differences but no arguments, just discussions and both ended up in agreement whether it was compromise or one of us were right. I also think we are because after 24 years of being apart, married others, brought children into the world, we have found each other again. We say things at the same time, even breath, sometimes, laugh, do so many thing at the exact same time. It just seems so right, almost like we are one person at times lying in bed together, falling asleep. Now, if that's not soulmates, I don't know what I would be.
    christybearskn

Answer by christybearskn at 9:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• what a nice answer! I was married before as well...I think you just appreciate more the second time around1
    2coolmama

Answer by 2coolmama at 10:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Eharmony matched us!! We must be soulmates!! ;) All kidding aside, I do feel he is the one for me. He fits where no one else has before.
    suneebeach

Answer by suneebeach at 10:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I don't know if my DH is my soulmate. But, I do think that God set me up with the person that I need to be with. My DH and I are complete opposites in many ways, but where I am all over the place in certain areas - he focuses me. He is the most gentle person that I know. And most days, I do not appreciate him for all that he really is, but I know that I am very lucky. It's nice to hear that some people know that they are with their soul mates. I don't know if soul mates are real, but if they are, I guess most people aren't with their soul mates or else the divorce rate wouldn't be so high.
    Anonymous

• I've been with my hubby almost 12 years now. I KNOW he is the other half of me. We never fight. We can talk about anything. We know what the other is thinking or feeling and can finish a thought for the other before one of us has opened our mouth. I can look at him or he at me and we just know whats going on in the others mind. in 12 years we have only been more and more in Love with each other. It's never gotten dull, EVER. I believe in soul mates and so does the hubby but it's an individual choice.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• i've been married to my husband for 36 years, i've known him for 40 years, yes i do think he was made for me and me for him,
    brownsugar342

Answer by brownsugar342 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I believe that we are truly soulmates. It is so crazy how we got together and we have so much in common. We think the same morally and we are different enough to be able to appreciate each other. When I look at him I want to pinch myself because I don't know if I'm dreaming... can I really be this happy?
    msp12r

Answer by msp12r at 6:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• YES!!!!
    coffeeaholic

Answer by coffeeaholic at 9:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2008