Would you be mad over the fact that he hid it?

We met this girl (we don't really know her) through family and we've met her twice. I've never had a problem with her. My DH wen to apply for a job the other day (which he got) and brought our DS with him because I was fevering and sick. I asked him when he got home "How did you fill out the application while holding him?" Because I tried to talk him in to leaving DS home so it would be easier to apply. He replies with "uhhh...." Then he suddenly changed the subject. I thought it was weird but forgot about it. Today my family member came by and said "___(the girl) was shocked to see how big___(my son) has got." "The last time she held him he was a little baby." I said "Oh, she was there?" My family member said "Yea, she held him while your H was filling out the application." This girl is no threat, and her SO works there at the job too. Plus I've never given my DH a reason to have to hide something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Sure, I would wonder why he changed the subject, but sometimes men just don't know how to act in a situation. It could be completely innocent and he just worried that if he said some other woman held your kid that you would get mad and then an arugment might ensure even though he didn't do anything. Of course, on the other hand, he could have tried to avoid the conversation because he felt he did something wrong, or has had inappropriate thoughts about her. Who knows? You have to ask him.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:46 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• cont. But the fact that he hid it bothers me, because I know he purposely did like it was something "bad." even though I know it wasn't. What's the deal? Does this habit stem from his past or something?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I would want to know too! Why the need to lie? When you find out, post an update, I'd like to know too!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I'm on my way to kick him in the balls for you now!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• If he changed the subject like that, Id say he has a crush on her or he feels there is something to feel guilty about, why else hide it from you like that?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I don't want to be negative but I'm with vbruno on this one!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Thanks. I kind of wondered if he was attracted to her or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Men never know how we will react so they just don't like telling us. That way it avoids a possible argument. Men are just stupid sometimes

Answer by admckenzie at 6:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I would get pissed cuz he was letting some woman carry my son. Applications take long, idk I am the jealous type tho, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• could be what admckenzie said or vburrno.it also could be both. he just got busted and i would call him out and she what he says. once he is busted i'm sure that he will be up front about it now.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2009