Do you feel the need to look at everyone??

I don't. I just want to walk around the store.... I am okay looking, dress okay, smell good... but everywhere I go, someone has to stare. I don't feel the need to look at you, your purse, your shoes just because I am standing next to you at the store.

Do you know what I mean? Old ladies, young ladies, mostly ladies/girls do this...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I always look at how they're dressed, whether their hair is wet, what they are buying and how they pay for it . . . lol j/k
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• When people stare, I usually wave at them with a huge goofy smile on my face. If they say something, I say "oh you were staring at me like you know me, I didn't want to be rude and ignore you."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• No, I do not look at everyone. I do wear makeup and fix my hair and wear nice clothes but it makes ME feel better. I do not notice other what other people are wearing or purchasing. I am usually in too much of a hurry to give a hoot.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i hate looking at people, i stay home for a reason, other people irratate me
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 6:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• * oops, I meant I do not notice what other people are wearing or purchasing.    See, I was still in such a hurry that I did not proof read my post. LOL

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Sure I do...but I don't stare. I consider myself to be very observational, but just in a nice way, not to be rude or demeaning.
    edcmyangels

Answer by edcmyangels at 6:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yes, me and my fiancee find that the best part of wal mart is people watching. We notice what people wear and dont wear. We comment on how couples look together. We try to outdo each other on finding
    1. the fattest person (5pts)
    2. the ugliest person (10pts)
    3. how many muffin rolls can we see hanging out from under someones shirt (2pts for each muffin)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Nope, I'm not one of those people. Unless something OUTRAGEOUS is going on in the store, I mind my own business. BUT I have noticed other people (always women) staring at me and when they see I have caught them, they'll ask where I got my shoes, etc. I wouldn't take it personal dear, maybe they like what you are wearing but don't want to sound like an idiot and ask where you got that cute shirt from, those cute shoes, etc.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• haha. I always stare at people, I can't help it. people are very interesting to me. I sometimes wonder if I seem like the weird gawker or something, but I can't help it!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 6:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

1. the fattest person (5pts)
    2. the ugliest person (10pts)

How sad is this relationship? LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2009