Do u think speed walking might help with labor ive been having contractions all day today but they are not close docs striped my membrane yesterday!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well you can walk up and down steps but i just did the samething i did to conceive! that really seemed to work.
    gria

Answer by gria at 6:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Lol thats not workin for me lol! Wish it would though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I'm sorry to rain in on your question but since you've had your membranes stripped YOURSELF, could you possibly tell me what exactly they do when you get this done? Oh, try Rasberry Leaf Tea, I'm not sure if it works or not but it's a favorite of my midwives.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• It basicly making the bag of water detach for the uterus! For some ppl it works for some it doesnt in my case i dont think it worked lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Oh okay, thanks for telling me that, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Just walk (not speed walk) but don't exhaust yourself. You have a lot of work to do once labor begins and you don't want to be worn out.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2009