Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know where to look for scholarships for moms returning to school?


Asked by jessflynn at 6:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 9 (363 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • IF you are a single parent and file your taxes alone, your pell grant alone will prob pay your tuition. federal money is pretty giving!!! but you def. have to do the FAFSA first!!!

    Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

  • start by filling out a Fasfa.

    Answer by Princessofscots at 6:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

  • Yeah after you do that, you can narrow scholorships that fit you. Good luck.

    Answer by Amberoz at 7:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

  • rkoloms

    Answer by rkoloms at 8:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2009