Do you give your 1 year old milk with meals or do you give it to them in a cup/bottle before sleep?

I'm giving my son a cup of milk with his dinner and I'm wondering if most people do it at dinner or do you do it as a separate event?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It's part of the mealtime routine and she didn't get liquid within an hour of bedtime to try to limit leaks and prep for potty training but she was 18 months which is a big deal different than a 12 month old all they are all 1 year...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• we give milk at meal times. I have four children and I cut them off the food and liquids about an hour before bedtime. I don't want all four of them up in the middle of the night going to the potty:)
    nov69

Answer by nov69 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I gave my kids milk with every meal and between meals too if they were thirsty. No sodas or juice.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• my son loves milk so whenever your child is willing to dring milk give it to them cause its must better than juise or soda
    gemini527

Answer by gemini527 at 7:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• He gets 8-9 oz in the morning when he first wakes up and then with lunch and dinner we'll give him his sippy cup. The rest of the day is water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• He gets a cup of milk when he first wakes up in the morning, and a cup of milk right before he lays down for sleep at night. He gets juice/water during all meal times and throughout the day.
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Mostly meal time. The rest of the day it's either juice or water. He likes to take a sippy of water for bed and naps.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 10:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2009