Another Pregnancy Question...sigh!

I know you ladies probably get tired of answering pregnancy questions lol. BUT, here is mine.
I don't know if I'm pregnant or not and I know you ladies can't tell me whether or not I am so I am going to wait to test until Friday. I just need to know if these are real symptoms of pregnancy?

*I am 6 days late (obviously a sign)
*lower abdominal pains on and off (for 4/5 days), I can barely feel them
*Normal Temp is 97.6 as of right now my temp is 98.6
*Major back and hip aches
I was very stressed about 3 weeks ago (right after my last period) so I am also wondering if this would throw off my period...?
Thanks I reallly need opinions! Thank You!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Temp should be taken in the morning before you even get up, talk, scratch...to be accurate.
    Stress can most definately postpone a period which would go along with the 6 day lateness.
    Abdominal pains could be caused by the postponing of the period.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Take a test. Then you will know for sure, and you won't have to wonder about all the different symptoms you have.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2009