I have a dumb question - Is anyone good at styling wigs and can you give me any pointers?

I gt my wig for my halloween costume today and i am going to have to style it as it looks nothing like the picture right now lol, can anyone give me any pointers on what hair products and things work best on wigs, I don't want to ruin it.

Posting a pic of it if I can in the 1st response area

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 6:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 6:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i think you can use hairspray on it...i would assume that's what i would use ne way...is it the same material as like a halloween wig you'd get at wal mart?
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• lol I don't know what kind of material the wigs at walmar are, this is my 1st time ever using a wig
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Go to a sally bueaty supply and ask them or stop at a hair cut place and ask them. Ask an expert.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• ok thank you
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2009