Does any1 know how to do slideshows?

Does any1 know how to do slideshows? If so i need help! I have some pics i want to make into a slideshow for my siggy. I just dont know how to go about doing it! B4 u tell me to join a siggy grp ive already tried that; 'we are not able ot help u w/ siggies we havent made' was there response. Even if u know of a grp a or mom that makes slideshows would be helpful, thanks.

kahala

Asked by kahala at 6:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If you have the siggy made and the pics you want to change in it send them to me and Ill make it slide for you dear. for free even.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• If you go to the widgets there is an option for Slideshows. Once you choose one it will walk you through the steps for that site. You do not have to put it on your page. =) Click here to see the options!

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 8:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2009