Sorry yall

I really am pms-ing bad today and everyone at my house is making me mad and then i see a thing about smoking and wic and I blew up I am sorry and hope yall can forgive me bc yall have helped me out with two of my pregnancy's and I feel like we are friends, i am just really having a bad day. MY BAD! I really didnt want to start all of the drama

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 6:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh Gosh," sighed the wife one morning, "I'm convinced my mind is almost completely gone!"

Her husband looked up from the newspaper and commented, "I'm not surprised: You've been giving me a piece of it every day for twenty years!"
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 7:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I was just talking crap and making things worse and trying to prove me right and it came out all wrong and I feel dumb now.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Hey girlie, go have a smoke, *snickers* and calm down. I must be in the same mood you are in. Wish I still smoked but gave it up 3 years ago. I'll just have a beer.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Go back to the PMS'ing...this post didn't get nearly enough drama, he he
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• You were just venting babe, happens to most of us. :) Lets tell some jokes, LOL.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• A woman went to a Florida lemon grove to apply for a job, but the foreman thought she seemed way too qualified for the position. "Do you even have any actual experience picking lemons?" he asked.

"Well, I think I do." she replied. "I've been divorced three times."
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• On the first day of work on the Elmo production line a lady takes out her sewing kit and proceeds to sew two red balls on Elmo. Her foreman comes by and shakes his head. He say "no I said two test tickles"
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Man yells to wife come see my clock. She finds him with a hard-on & says thats not a clock. Man says it will be when you put 2 hands & a face on it!!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Don't worry about it, the fact that you apologized and admitted it made up for it. Most women on here would never do that. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• And ya know....you actually had a point on that post..and I never would have thought of it, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2009