How many people bled and was okay in their first trimester

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did. Bleeding is really common in the first trimester. Half of all women experience bleeding in the first trimester.

What you need to look out for is bright red blood and cramping. Either of those is a sign of a possible miscarriage. Pink or brown spotting is really normal, though.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I did twice. The first time it was a miscarriage but there was lots of bright red blood.

My second pregnancy, I spotted for several weeks but it was pinkish brown. My baby is now 8 months old.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 8:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I had a slight cramping and brown discharge for a couple of weeks in my first trimester. I was a little worried, but my doctor told me that as long as I was not having bad cramping and literally bleeding, then not too worry. The rest of my pregnancy was normal, and everything went fine. Talk to your doctor though, if you have any concerns. There are never any stupid questions when you are pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2009