What are some things i can do to make my baby's[8 months] day more fun filled and educational?

KyeattaM

Asked by KyeattaM at 7:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Play with her. Sing to her. Bond with her. Does she have to be a genius?
    Vivian63

Answer by Vivian63 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Play with her, talk and sing to her are actually enough for a 8 m/o. Take it easy to enjoy the cuteness she has now.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 7:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• First and foremost, I would spend time talking and playing. Those are the best teaching tools.   Simple things like pointing to things around the house, colors, reading books etc. are learning experiences. 

If you are looking for baby toys, you can see some of the educational or those marked as Parent's Choice Award toys which you might like.   http://astore.amazon.com/www.cjkidzcom6-20?node=1&page=1  Read the reviews shown.

momjs

Answer by momjs at 7:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I took my son everywhere and exposed him to a huge variety of things-the park and children's museum were our favorites. Let him touch things, smell...point out everything...even something simple like a leaf or a rock. Let him feel the bark of a tree....sand boxes...water tables were hours of fun. Let him just explore his world and the things in it. He is now a very outgoing and secure child....just have fun!!! :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2009