I so need some help on this one. I am so stressed out about the whole situation

so my mom has been living w hubby & i for prob 1 1/2 years now. she had a job, but it was a ting w the IRS & she had to quit. she has a car, but it is not running right, it shakes really bad when you drive it. She has not put it in the shope or anything.....
so hubby & i have been letting her drive our car. I am 9mths preggo & really dont drive it too much. Just to take my son to school & pick him up. So she had got this job taking care of this due that was in an accident. She has to drive about 30 to 45 mins to get where he is. So she takes the car at all times, stays gone for days at a time. She also meet this guy out where the other guy lives. I dont know where if she is when she dont come home. I told her that she needs to be back by 2:30 so that I could pick my sonup from school, but lately she has not. Hubby is getting PPISSED & i dont know how to handle the situation. I mean how do i aproach her wo her feeling upset?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just tell her if she is going to use your car she has to be back in time to pick up your son from school.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 7:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• She's a parent, you're a parent. be honest. Tell her, "Mom, I have to pick my son up. I must have the car" It's non-negotiable. Babies and kids come first. She knows this. It's her grandson. When you were the kid and she needed something for you, did she put up with anything that stood in the way of taking care of you? Nope. This wont hurt her feelings.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• POSTER<<<<<<<
    i dont want her to feel like we dont want her to use the car, we dont mind, its just all the wear and tear being put on it for her to go all the way out there and we not know. Not knowing if it is for work or play
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2009