Here's a difficult question...

So i had an iud (paraguard)in for 2mo and during those 2mo i bled almost the whole time. It was irratating cause i was sick of bleeding. So i got it taken out 2weeks ago and the day before i got it taken out my dh and i had sex and i also quit bleeding the day i had sex. So my qoestion is how likely is it that i could be pregnant? My boobs have been hurting im tired all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well any time that you have sex, there is always a possibility that you could get pregnant. Now whether it happened or not, unfortunately, it's one of those, time will have to tell. If you are pregnant, then it was meant to be. Good luck :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Because Paraguard is hormone free, it is possible to get pregnant right after you get it taken out. They usually tell you to abstain from sex for 7 days before you have it removed. You should probably take a pregnancy test. I hope you get the BFP or BFN that you want.
    Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I did the same thing and no baby is in the oven... but I was sore, like I was preg. after I had it removed... I know its H free, but it does something that is for sure... I hope you get what your looking for... If its another baby, or some more time :o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Sep. 23, 2009