What do you think of women that wear label logos on their chest legs or butt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I find it really strange. Why would you ever want to wear any on your butt that says "juicy". I mean really. Do guys really fine this attractive - "juicy"!?

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Materialistic and really, just stupid.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• nothing cause we live in america and have the right to do this :-D now women wear hardly any clothes is a different story but wearing logos where ever you wan.. is our choice who gives a damn haha dont like it dont do it
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My husband says they are just asking for people to look at their chest or butt. I don't really care.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I take it your talking about clothing??
    Honestly, what does it matter??
    If they like it, great!

I'm not gonna lie, there are some brands that I'm all about, like my dooney and burke purses. I buy a new one every year because I can and I want to. If someone wants to think something bad about tough crap. I'll totally sport my $400 dollar purse in my cheap off the clearance rack Old Navy clothes and not care ONE FREAKING BIT.

It shouldn't matter to you what others wear or buy. That is so high school
    cfdm3s_mommy

Answer by cfdm3s_mommy at 8:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• It shouldn't matter to you what others wear or buy. That is so high school

Oh no..they care here on CM. LOL They judge you if you wear jammies in public, they judge you if your hair is wet in public, they judge you if you don't wear make-up in public, they judge you if you do, they judge you if you wear name brand clothing on and on....LMAO! Ridiculous! You would think these types have no children and nothing better to do!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Once again, I don't care bc I mind my own business and I don't judge people based on a logo on their clothing. Maybe some of you women should try that for a change. Who gives a shit what some woman you don't know is wearing?
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I agree that wearing logos seems to be very materialistic and sort of teaches our children to be the same. Honestly I am very guilty of doing that in my younger days and it backfired because now my son refuses to wear naything that's not abercrombie, aerpostale, hollister ect. So i learned my lesson and now that i am a student i sometimes cannot afford all that logo stuff.
    beatingtheodds

Answer by beatingtheodds at 8:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I'm sorry. I wasn't focused again. My youngest just did something to distract me from my shopping (or whatever I'm doing that would have me out of my house and not at a kids sporting event), so again, I didn't notice. What was the question again...?

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Who cares. It not a big deal. But I won't wear jammies in public . ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2009