Can you start getting braxton hicks @ 21 weeks?

Quick ?? to all the mommies out there-- im about 21 weeks nd 3 days-- i was wondering is it to early to start getting braxton hicks-- because with my 1st daughter i didnt get them this early--- but its very painful and i feel the pain down there also-- jus please let me know if thats normal thank you =)

ProudMommy1531

Asked by ProudMommy1531 at 7:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've heard that some ppl get braxton hicks throughout their whole pregnancy.. but if its a lot I would contact your dr.. at least to put your mind at ease
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I GOT THEM STARTIN AT 16 WEEKS WITH THIS BABY...BH AND REAL CONTRACTION..HAD A LOT OF PRETERM LABOR ISSUES FROM IT ALL.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 8:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• yeaaaa--- plus my c section scar hurts also alot but i was told that it was normal-- but idk dis is my 2nd baby--- and thanks for the answer i will contact him tomorrow-- because it scares me alot that i get those pains and im like wow what is this...
    ProudMommy1531

Answer by ProudMommy1531 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009