Do You Like Your Boobs Touched All The Time??

I was just wondering, do you ladies enjoy your boobs being touched all the time by your husband/significant other? I have sensitive boobs, and I generally don't always like them fondled, sometimes, it's really annoying to me. What about you ladies? Do you like them touched, fondled, etc.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• lol, it's been so long since SO got a hold of these puppies that I have forgotten what it feels like.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• It's annoying....but for me, it's probably because I am still nursing and I get kind of touched out....I am in the process of weaning, so I am sick of EVERYONE touching my boobs....I am ready to have MY boobs back!!

MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 8:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• it is annoying. My DF does it all the time. I mean if we are alone then fine,but he does it anywhere infront of anyone. I just dont like to be groped
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• no.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• no i don't like it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I'm glad you asked this, guess I'm not the only one...my x brought me to orgasm JUST suckin my nipples once, so yeah I'm pretty sensitive and it's safe to say sometimes I love it~! If I'm on top it helps get me off, but then there are times when I hate it, I'm like 'stop that', pushing him away..weird, sometimes it throws me off or idk I'll like be in exctasy or something and him goin for my boobies brings me out of it and back to reality and ruins everything..weird...hard to explain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Uh no. And if I had known they were going to be touched this often I may not have gotten married.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Ugh, no. My husband will walk up to me and just grab one or both and give it a squeeze. I hate it. I've told him I dont like it, but he seems to forget. So I pull his chest hairs. Hehe, reminds him real quick.

Now if we're having sex, I dont mind, but sometimes, it tickles and ruins the moment for me. Funny though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• my so completely stopped since i started bf. i hate it when he touches my behind though. that can really tick me off. my two year old walks around doing the same thing to me. my SO just thinks it is funny and does it anytime, anywhere.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I love it when he touches me anywhere! A love squeeze is always welcome:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2009