WHY ARE HUSBANDS/FIANCES/S/OS SOO DAMN STUPID??

SERIOUSLY

eSnA2008

Asked by eSnA2008 at 8:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• because the good lord gave them a little extra on the outside( penis) and a little less on the inside (brains)
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 8:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Men, you can't live with 'em and you can't kill 'em
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Because they are male and the only head they use to think with is the one in their pants ...... a lot of the times anyway lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• They still have a few million years to go before evolving past the neanderthal phase. Next time the stupid comes out of him just smile and nod, or pat his head. Anything you do past that is incomprehensive to him.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• LMAO THESE ARE GREAT ANSWERS!!!!
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 8:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i wouldn't know mine isn't stupid!otherwise that would make me stupid. i don't like being stupid. LOL
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I wouldn't know, mine isn't. In fact, sometimes he's too smart for MY own good, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• HMM WELL U MIGHT BE STUPID IF IN FACT U THINK THAT BEING WITH A GUY WHO ACTS STUPID SOME DAYS MAKES U STUPID...
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• because they are men. Their brains work from one side, to the other. woman's brains work simultaneously. this is why a woman can talk on the phone, feed the baby, stir the frypan, and out of the cornor of her eye notice little jerry poke the dog with a stick and scream at him if you do that one more time I'll get you. a man talks on the phone try to ask him a question, just try, it doesn't compute going back and forth. that said, i really don't understand why a woman's brain is in her cranium, and a man's brain is in his penis. That doesn't compute.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 8:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Well, thank the Lord, I can't say my current fiance has ever acted in such a way that would make me call him stupid.... BUT I have plenty of experience from my past to pull from and my answer is......I HAVE NO IDEA. If I did, maybe my life would've been easier, lol, at least I would've been able to understand some of the idiodic things I've known men to do.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 8:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2009