Late period, negative HPT

Hey Ladies - Just wondering if anyone else went through this and could give me some advice ... thanks!

I was supposed to start last Thursday, the 17th ... so as of today, I'm 5 days late. I have taken four pregnancy tests, all negative. Two were from the dollar store, and the other two were digital (one name brand, one not name brand). I just went to the OB to get blood drawn and should have results tomorrow.

Is the blood test the BEST thing I can do now? I'm so nervous that is going to come back negative and then I'm stuck wondering WHERE THE HELL IS MY PERIOD? Oh and DH and I are TTC #2. It took us 3 months to try with our son, and I had a miscarriage in July (I was 5 weeks, had a chemical pregnancy, then had a normal, on-time period in August) ...

Advice?

ap9902

Asked by ap9902 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you will get your big fat positive on tomorrow.let me know are you having any sign of pregnancy
    look like it take you know time to get pregnant.
    sexylady35

Answer by sexylady35 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2009