wow so i feel dumb!!!

okay so my dog was running after a cat and i had to run after him i did want him to kill it!is it bad for the baby is it like shake a new born lol i'm sorry this is my frist!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• xD!!
    No, it's fine. lol. Unless your doctor specifies that you can't do something. :]
    More than likely, he would've given you restrictions. If you're feeling pain from it or discomfort or anything alarming to you, you can always give your OB a holler. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• how far along are you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Your baby is fine :) The baby is wrapped up in a warm bubble of amniotic fluid. If you had fallen it would be different.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i'm 33 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I'm surprised you're still agile enough to run at 33 weeks! :P
    I never made it that far with my first, but I've had tons of friends that far along who waddled so adorable. lol.

But again, you'll be fine. Like beck said, unless you had fallen - the baby is very well protected.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i just thought it would be llike shaking a baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i'm def jealous that you could run. i'm right behind you at 32 weeks & she's sitting so low i can hardly walk! i don't think the same effect applies when the baby is still in utero - there's too much surrounding him/her that i would think lessens the shock. i'm sure baby's fine!!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I don't think shaken baby. . . think more like rocking to sleep or waves in a water bed.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• thank you mommas and i meant i didn't want him to kill the poor cat!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Sep. 23, 2009