convertible car seat.

My daughter is slowly, but surely outgrowing her infant carseat, and I am looking for a convertible car seat.
I am looking for one that is not too hot in the fabric (we live in Texas), reclining, easy in the buckles, with plenty of space, and that I will be able to take the fabric off to wash.I don't know if I have too many requests, or if this carseat really exists. Any ideas? Ultimately the price is not an issue, but I am always looking for a good deal.

LilyandEmmasMom

Asked by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well, all carseats have removable covers for washing..or if you've made/found another one you like better.
    I'm not quite sure about the reclining part.. I think it's just one setting...

We have a Britax convertible and it's AWESOME. :]

Ooh, texas... I miss Texas. :[
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Most seats of fabric options to choose from as well as removable covers incase they need to be washed... and all convertibles need to be at some incline depending on the age of the baby... anywhere from a more upright 30 degrees to a full recline at 45 degrees... all seats should and you just have to read how upright it can go as your child gets older if you choose to do extended rear facing.
    These are the seats I would choose from from low to high... keep in mind these are all nice seats just the more you spend the better features you get with each price increase...
    Cosco Scenera
    Evenflo Triumph Advance
    Graco MyRide 65
    First Years True Fit
    Any of the Britax convertibles
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I can tell you that *we* LOVE the True Fit. It's nice and roomy, has great weight limits (35 for RF and 65 for FF), and for the price (about $190) I find it to be well worth it. It will last my son many years.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2009