what do I teach My newborn? I read to her.

I was just wondering if there is anything I could start teaching her?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 9:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You are doing the right thing read, talk, read, talk. I used to lay on the floor with mine hold the book up in the air and read to them. I would point out the pictures and tell them what things were and make sounds if applicable. All three of my children love to read. Studies show that between birth and age five the brain develops 90% of the adult brain. Just keep up with what you are doing. Because you are doing this I want to give you a free book. I am an Usborne consultant and would love for you to visit my site pick out a book and email the information. No kidding I have a passion for aiding in the education of children and if this is a concern you to I want to help.

http://www.myubam.com/D3138 send me an email with your mailing information I will confirm that I received it. let you know when I place the order and send you a link for verification. Keep up the good work. :)

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 9:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• You just made me laugh... I asked my hubby the same thing after being home for a few days with my newborn... But they just drink, pee, poop and sleep.
    But I was always singing songs to her and reading books and showing her colorful toys.
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 9:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2009