Do you think we are going to have a bad

winter? I live in Colorado and we may get some snow tonight. I think we will have a early and bad winter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hope so. It would mean we actually HAD a winter!! I'd love to see some snow!! I live in deep south Arizona, so we have hot, dry summers, semi-cold, dry winters.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 11:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I honestly don't know anymore.
    I could usually predict Washington weather... and it's sunnier here than it is where we lived in Texas! lol. Today was in the 80's, at least. It's insane.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i am from ohio..and it snow flurried when we were trick or treating last year..... i do think we will have a long bad winter...because honestly..we didnt really even have a hot summer...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Good question! I live in Illinois, and this past summer was very unusual, so who knows?
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• oh debra, you should come to Montana where winter is about 3 out of 4 seasons. lol. I have a feeling that it will be a long and cold winter.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:45 AM on Sep. 23, 2009