GROSS! Bugs in my dish cupboard!! What are they?

The other day I went to grab a plate from my cupboard and notice it was dirty... looked like black crumbs. but at a closer look they were MOVING!! I was so disgusted! I tore apart my entire cupboard and found more on other random dishes, I have never seen them before. I removed all my dishes, sprayed the cupboard with bugspray, let it be for awhile, came back scrubed it down with hot water and lysol inside and out and everywhere near!! I washed all my dishes in the dishwasher, dried them and put them back in the cupboard... this was just yesterday I finished dryin and puttin away the last of it about 5 hours ago, I went to get a plastic bowl for my daughter and there they were again...
they are teeny tiny little blackish looking caterpiller things, so DISGUSTING. I don't understand where they came from when everything is clean and they can't crawl out of the bowl so how did they get in there, WHAT ARE THEY???
anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• maggots?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• nope not maggots... so far its a mystery, I'm still trying to figure this out. cus I re-washed all my dishes in the dishwasher, dried them and put them all away in my freshly cleaned and disinfected cupboard.
    i know what maggots look like and other sorts of liittle creepy crawlies but not these...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Well my best advice is too call pest controll just because we had ants and tried to take care of it ourself and they kept coming back and I am a clean freak when it comes to this we called pest ppl and they were gone in 2 weeks....Sugar Ants???
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009