GROSS!! Bugs in my dish cupboard??

The other day I went to grab a plate from my cupboard and notice it was dirty... looked like black crumbs. but at a closer look they were MOVING!! I was so disgusted! I tore apart my entire cupboard and found more on other random dishes, I have never seen them before. I removed all my dishes, sprayed the cupboard with bugspray, let it be for awhile, came back scrubed it down with hot water and lysol inside and out and everywhere near!! I washed all my dishes in the dishwasher, dried them and put them back in the cupboard... this was just yesterday I finished dryin and puttin away the last of it about 5 hours ago, I went to get a plastic bowl for my daughter and there they were again...
they are teeny tiny little blackish looking caterpiller things, so DISGUSTING. I don't understand where they came from when everything is clean and they can't crawl out of the bowl so how did they get in there, WHAT ARE THEY???
anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• beleive it or not it is allowed for food manufactures to have so much bug eggs, god knows what in food. It is FDA approved and while people scream about preservatives in the food, if you didn't have it in there that box of cereal would sprout worms, which grow into moths sooner than today. I would go to my dry ingrediant cabinate, check all cake mixes, flour, corn meal. and the spices. Even if the lid is closed check the spices. Even if the flour is closed, check it, and reseal in a plastic bag. You probably brought something home from the store, and something hatched and is crawling around in your cabinates. The little weevil bugs are famous in flour, and spices. Good luck!!!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 10:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2009