what does this pelvic pressure mean???? LABOR?!

39 weeks- was 1cm and soft at 38 weeks 2 days-ive had BH my entire pregnancy almost, so nothing new there...Lots of discharge, menstrual like cramps when i wake up...i wake up several times to pee and EAT, the last two days ahve been cleaning/reorganizing, but today i felt like doing nothing except laying on the couch...i have had pelvic pressure every once in a while, like when im walking it makes me walk funny, kinda like my leg just gives out,haha, but tonight it has been SOO Bad and severe to where i cant even move =/

Oh and the baby isnt moving any less if that means anything-he is very active

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've been feeling all of those things too and I'm only 23 weeks. This is my 3rd time around though so it's probably a different story for me. You are very close though and I hope all of it means that the baby is about ready!

ps- glad you said that thing about your legs, that has happened to me for 2 days in a row now! I go out walking with my kids and about 10 min later my right leg feels stiff and heavy like in the thigh area lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Oh honey, your baby is big and your round ligaments that support your uterus are STRESSED right now. That's OK, they are buit for it. They can take it. It's OK. Right now even rubbing your belly probably brings on BH, doesn't it? And they make it hurt worse. Get up really slow, like an old lady would. Walk SLOW. Do everything that involves moving SLOW right now. It will help the pain, I promise. You are soooo close. Are you feeling a bit grumpy? Or even hot headed? I get it, I know how it feels. The 'pregnancy glow' is gone, can I have my baby now please?!?!. The last days are the hardest for you. Go ahead and cry and totally wallow in self pity if you want to. It's OK. Cause honey, THIS IS HARD! I'm sending you 'mommy' support from my computer tonight. Woman to woman, mother to mother, Joyandlove
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 10:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• You are just saying everything you want hear as signs of labor. You already know so why are you asking? Welcome to the last days of preganact otherwise known as hell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i thin it's baby dropping. yeah, maybe he dropped already, but now he's really heading down.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2009