what would you do....

What would you do if your husband is telling your step daughter that you are a bitch and cunt? I am trying to gain a good relationship with her as her mother is deceased. He was drunk when I got home and when he drinks he tells her stuff because he wants someone on his side. I am conncerned and she is pulling away. The youngest daughter told daddy to stop that he is always picking on mommy. He makes everyone miserable.

Any good advise would be fantastic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• how old is she?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• she is 14
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• leave him till he can respect you, or talk to him when hes sober explain to him that his dd will expect this behavior from her dh and how he feels about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I have good advice, but you probably wont take it... LEAVE. If he is getting drunk and undermining your authority with the kids, then its really bad for them in the long run.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i couldn't be with someone who didn't respect me. drinking too.. oh hec no..im with anon 10:21 ; leave
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2009