Dirty talk

Anyone have any advice on dirty talk? I'm very shy & I guess innocent. I have no idea what to say. . . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I am that way to but I learned to say what I am thinking in my head not matter how embarresed I feel and it works.
    griffinbb4

Answer by griffinbb4 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• It doesn't have to be all dirty simple things like How good it feels ,How you want him to touch you or kiss you. I have a great book called Lip Service it helped me alot and spiced things up .. Good Luck
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I agree with both of the PP's.
    Just say whatever you are thinking or feeling. I promise he's not going to think it is stupid. My DH is deployed so he asks me to talk dirty to him on the phone. I'll say "I don't know what to say. I feel stupid saying the same thing over and over again." and he says, "It doesn't matter if i've heard it 100x, I'm always going to like it." ...and he does! LOL
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• call me. i will talk dirty 2 u
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• well just say what your head is saying....like harder mor dont stop anything...i am a freak so i dont want to make you feel ashamed of what i would say to you..like for instance...i like to be scratched and hit...but only in bed....if you want any advice feel free to message me..i wont give you details in to rough sex but dirty talk i can help with...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 11:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2009