Will he check me? when did you have you baby?

I have a doctors appt thursday and Im wondering if he will check me to see if im dialated...im 32 weeks and have painful braxton hicks every night...what do you guys think?

ALSO...what week were you when you had your first little one?

moodymommy193

Asked by moodymommy193 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The first time my doctor checked me was almost 38 weeks. I was 3cm and had my son at 39 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• i was 36wks when my doctor started to check me but you need to inform your doctor that your having these painful bh and they make check you sooner
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• it's up to you if he checks you or not, but it won't really make a difference if you are dilated or not. i had my son at 41 weeks! gl!!!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My doc started checking me at 36 weeks. I had my son at 37 weeks 4 days.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 10:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• my dr checked me starting at 36 weeks and i had him 3 days before his due date
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• With my first, I went into pre term labor at about 32 weeks. The labor stopped, but I was put on bedrest since it was so early and I had already dilated to 3 cm. They checked me every week after that. She was born at about 38 1/2 weeks. With my second, they started checking me somewhere in the end of my 7th month just because of my previous pregnancy. I had absolutely no contractions and did not dilate until about 37 1/2 weeks, I just went into labor, and she was born! If you're having a lot of contractions, just ask them to check you. It's better to be safe than sorry!
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• mine checked me at 35 weeks i was 1 cm dilated 37 now and 2 cm still havnt had her yet so i cant really tell ya! lol
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 5:05 AM on Sep. 23, 2009