would your life be different?

If you knew or thought that you had a ghost in your house....do you think you would act different...would you worry about it ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I would worry. I watched way too many episodes of Paranormal State and ghost shows. I'd be worried it was one with bad intentions. If it wasn't, I'd find a way to become "friends" with the ghost.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• My life would probably be different, considering there would be weird unexplainable events occurring randomly throughout the house at any given time.
    No, i would probably not act different. And if i worried about it or not depends on the actions of the ghost.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• NO. I have a ghost and see her all the time. So does my husband and many friends. She's fine. I yelled at her once when she unlocked the garage door but otherwise, it's totally fine.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I have a ghost in my apartment. It's not a mean ghost. or spirit. But I HATE seeing it standing over me in our bedroom. Thank God we move to our brand new home next week. No one ever died in this brand new home, hence No ghosts.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I don't believe in 'Ghosts", i believe that there are evil spirits out there that want to frighten us and make us believe in the paranormal. I have personally experienced such an event, i immediately started praying to God and the spirit left my home and never came back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I have never had a ghost in my house before, but I can't see myself acting differently if there were one here. and seeing as my house survived pearl harbor, I guess it's prime ghost territory. lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Yeah my life would definetly change because I would move out of the place!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 12:05 AM on Sep. 23, 2009