how to relieve stress when I am jittery

jittery , uneasy

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Breathe deeply. Take deep breaths and stop for a moment. I tell my son this when he is worked up and it works for me, too. Sometimes, I need to take a Mommy time out and just slow down. hope this helps for you!!

Answer by 2coolmama at 9:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• camomile tea. or Dr. Bach's rescue remedy

Answer by dawnjo13 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Go for a short walk if you can? Call a friend? Good luck.

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 9:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Take deep breaths, but through your abdomen. When you inhale, instead of your ribcage expanding, put your hand on your stomach and feel that expand. Same with exhaling. When you blow out try to make your stomach flat and when you inhale try to push your stomach out. Make each inhale and exhale last for 4 seconds.

Answer by suneebeach at 10:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Try B-complex vitamins sublingual. Taking a daily walk can also do wonders for anxiety. Journaling is a safe way to vent and release feelings. Meditation and talking with friends. Hope you feel better soon.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Go for a nice brisk walk, at lease 15-20 minutes....