What is one or some unhealthy foods you love, but replace them with healthier foods that satisfy you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• hmmm thats kind of a vague question..... I know that some dessert recipes you can make without sugar, and use another sweetener like apples, bananas, honey etc. for meat, I use ground turkey instead of ground beef. I use natural PB, or cashew or almond butter instead of the regular PB. low fat milk etc instead of whole. instead of ice cream you can try to freeze yogurt, or make shakes using yogurt instead of ice cream, and with low fat milk and fruit, even cholocate etc. Instead of sour cream I use plain yogurt. thats all I can think of off hand... I hope this helps.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I Love Dorito's but eat carrots instead. A moment on the lips, forever on your hips is what I tell myself when I want to eat bad for me foods. It works to.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I used to love salty chip-type foods. I have replaced that with nuts...mostly roasted almonds (that I roast myself) and walnuts. I sometimes sprinkle cumin and chili powder for an extra kick.
    ummu_moussa

Answer by ummu_moussa at 11:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Where do you buy ground turkey? Do they sell it at Wal-Mart? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I use whole wheat tortillas for sandwich bread. I replace pasta with whole wheat pasta. I skip croissants and have bran muffins but not often. I eat more tofu and parmesan cheese over softer cheeses. I make taco salads with black beans instead of meat and use the good for you chips. I eat yogurt instead of ice cream or eat Acerola Vitamin C as my after dinner sugar treat. I just googled Oprah's turkey burger from Trump's restaurant and it was very good for ground turkey. Egg whites over cereal in the morning and almonds instead of crackers.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2009