Please help, I need advice/favor. (Health related very TMI)

First off, I know I have to ask a doctor but right now the offices are closed and I will give them a call tomorrow. To top if off, my computer freezes if I want to use google or other search engines. So I have been having some stomach problems all day today. I have been having diarrhea but it's been so weird. Now another weird thing has happened. I had to use the bathroom again when I felt something weird. When I look, I see some big wad of greenish looking snot (TMI and so sorry). It almost makes me think of how a mucus plug would look. It also had a bit of a pinkish tinge to it. I'm certain it didn't come from the vaginal area. Is there anyway anyone of you can look this up for me on google and post the articles so I can read them? This is embarrassing, but I really want to get some knowledge of what's going and help ease my mind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Health

• Well.. going to the doctor is definitely the next thing you'll be doing in the morning okay..

As far as i know, there are a few main causes of green crap.

Giardia is one, virus picked up in bad water i believe, i believe it comes and goes over extended durations, so if you've not been sick previously, its probably not that.

Good old salmonella, how're you feeling in the stomach?
    If you're feeling sick too, perhaps you ate some bad food.

Then theres intestinal disorders etc
    Hopefully you dont have that one

What you should do for now, is go to bed, and bright and early go see your doctor.

Keep a record of symptoms and yea, go from there

Good luck

ALL I COULD FIND WAS THAT SRY...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Green Bowel Movement

A guide to green bowel movement and other bowel movement related complications.
    www.greenbowelmovement.com/
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Green bowel movement

Firstly, if you have had a green bowel movement there is no need to be overly worried. There are generally two causes for a green bowel movement: ...
    www.ibstales.com/green_bowel_movement.htm
    vbruno

• Green Bowel Movement • Colon Cleanse and Constipation Resource Center

Apr 27, 2009 ... Have you ever wondered Why do I have green bowel movements? A Green Bowel Movement can be caused by a variety of reasons.
    www.colon-cleanse-constipation.com/green-bowel-movement.html -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• How to Cope With Green Bowel Movement | eHow.com

How to Cope With Green Bowel Movement. Discolored bowel movements can be alarming. There are many causes of discolored bowel movement but most of them are ...
    www.ehow.com/how_2294323_cope-green-bowel-movement.html -
    vbruno

• Anon 11:11 thanks for the info. However it seems I forgot to write that it wasn't actually a BM. It looked like a big wad of green snot. It was definitely egg white texture.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• oh where i got that from the chick was having green mucus looking stuff too.. it wasnt her actual stoll that was green like Vbruno seems to think lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• sry stool not stoll
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Thanks vbruno.
    Anonymous

• Although the other Anon is right. It isn't actual stool that is green. I just keep getting this slimy stuff come out and I don't know what is, much less look it up because my computer freezes if I use google or other seacrh engines.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2009